- Early Bird Registration (December 1st to December 31st) $155 per player.
- Registration Fees (January 1st to April 1st) $165 per player.
Any player that registers between December 1st and December 30th will receive a FREE South Simcoe Ball Hockey League Baseball Cap. (Coaches will hand them out on arrival of 1st game)
Season will begin the week of April 16th and end on June 24th
Your registration fees will include:
- 8 home games (depends in which town/city you register with)
- 2 travel games
- 3 game double elimination year-end tournament. (Location to be determined in March 2018)
PAY FOR 10 GAMES and RECEIVE 3 FREE (2 Travel Games and 1st Game of Tournament)
- This is based on a 6-team division. If the league needs to create a 8-team division there is a possibility of adding and additional 2 travel games to the schedule – fees will remain the same)
ALL GAMES INDOOR – (NO RAIN OUTS or RESCHEDULING)
Divisions Available and Days of Play:
- Squirt division players will receive a full color t-shirt with number
- All other divisions will receive a full color uniform (Jersey, Shorts and Socks)
Standings and Schedule:
- All team standings and schedules will be posted on our website. This year the board of directors have decided to not display the player standings for the 2018 season.
- Team Photos and Action shots will be taken sometime throughout our tournament in late June.
Depending on how many kids register we may consider evaluating the players and proceeding with a coaches draft on our team selections. This may push back our start date an additional week
There will be registration for a high school division in which children can come with complete teams. (Minimum of 13 players and a maximum of 18 players per team) $2300 per team. (Team registration forms will be available after Jan 1, 2018)